Author Topic: GSX stops working in game. HELP!!!!!!! **SOLVED**  (Read 17278 times)

Physics70

Re: GSX stops working in game. HELP!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 05:41:20 am »
Ok.  I did a repair.  reinstalled GSX and the problem happened again.  Strange.  Well, we know the file.  However what could do that and why?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2013, 03:42:41 pm »
Ok.  I did a repair.  reinstalled GSX and the problem happened again.  Strange.  Well, we know the file.  However what could do that and why?

I have no idea, nobody ever reported this problem. and everyone surely use that file, since it contains all default airport library objects.

Physics70

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 04:21:23 pm »
Hello.  I just wanted to let you know I figured out the problem.  It was a combination of two things.  The Traffic 360 AFCAD files were interfering.  However so was my FTX Global Scenery.  I had to go into the Control Panel software and Prioritize the GSX Scenery.  Problem Solved.  It was such I unique set of circumstances, I see why you had not seen it happen before.  Well, in case any one else has the problem, you can reference this situation.  Thanks for your help.  If you had not told me about the AFCAD files, I would not have known what to troubleshoot. 

Kent

majorpaynepoo

Re: GSX stops working in game. HELP!!!!!!! **SOLVED**
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2014, 09:38:20 am »
if you can remember can you tell me where the file was you made priority?