Author Topic: GSX stops working periodically at CYVR  (Read 4053 times)

highways1

GSX stops working periodically at CYVR
« on: February 22, 2013, 05:48:03 am »
I have GSX and CYVR and when I land here from other airports on occasion GSX will stop working. For me it varies when this happens, it can be during the follow-me vehicle taxi but usually it's when I start the deboarding process. For example, I just completed a flight from KPHX and used the follow-me car to taxi to gate E86 and the marshaller brought me in and I taxied up to the gate. I moved the jetway into place and pressed the deboarding command on GSX and after starting the process for a couple of seconds it froze. The sim was fine and nothing else stopped working but I kept pressing CTRL+F12 and nothing happpened even after I clicked on the restart Couatl menu button. I've done other flights to CYVR and the GSX has worked perfectly, I'd estimate this happens 25-30 % of the time. I've never noticed this at any other FSDT airport or any airport for that matter that I use GSX. Any suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX stops working periodically at CYVR
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 11:04:55 am »
Could you please try with the file attached in this post:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7875.msg66247#msg66247

Put into the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\common folder, overwriting the one with the same name that should be already there.

highways1

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 12:08:09 pm »
Will do, I'm away this weekend but I'll retest Monday evening. I should note that the buildings were still present and everything else looked normal but I'll retest and report back. Thanks for the assistance.

highways1

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 06:22:15 am »
Just reran this particular flight and all seemed well. I'll test tomorrow night from another origin, probably SFO, to YVR just to confirm.

Edit: Ran SFO-YVR and it worked correctly, thank you for the support.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 03:45:51 am by highways1 »