Author Topic: New Airport suggestion  (Read 3361 times)

Vicpdx17

New Airport suggestion
« on: January 30, 2013, 10:58:31 am »
For a new airport I think we should see Portland INTL(KPDX), its a smaller intl airport so easier then KLAX and also flight-scene 02 made one scenery of KPDX but most of the scenery files are not compatible with FSX. So i would love to see the awesome high quality efforts of FSDT go into KPDX and I would defiantly buy that one!

Hnla

Re: New Airport suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:33:12 pm »
No

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 04:34:51 pm »
NO.

bluesky1

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 11:20:09 pm »
I also would love to see PDX; I would then buy both PDX and YVR. PDX would be the perfect follow-up to YVR.  I have FSDT's LAX, LAS, DFW and GVA and they're great!

By now though, I've pretty much given up hope of seeing anything other than the next mega US airport, or another re-do of an already existing airport scenery. That's why I do most of my simming in Europe now; there's a lot of smaller regionals to compliment the megas which makes flying Europe much more enjoyable for me than my own US.

Brian S

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 01:19:32 am »
For the most part, Flight Scenery's KPDX works great in FSX, running in DX10 too! Just remove the trees and run the shader fix that is on AVSIM.  It's great on frames, like a brand new airport for free.