Author Topic: Unable to use GSX  (Read 2956 times)

Xcelsior

Unable to use GSX
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:45:23 pm »
Hi,

I have GSX in trial mode, which I understand should work in full at FS Dreamteam airports and the 3 trial airports.  However, I am unable to bring up the GSX menus to use the product, nor will the Youcontrol menus come up.  I only own CYVR and have none of your other products.  I even tried to use GSX at a default airport to see if it would bring up the warp menu, but that didn't work.  It has always shown up in the addon menu in FSX and appears to be running without issue.  I have tried to use it with my firewall completely off and the files are fully trusted otherwise.  I have tried to re install a few times, with the firewall off.  I completely removed both CYVR and GSX and re installed them both in the order of GSX then CYVR, but I still can not bring up the menu, but it does appear in the addon menu in FSX as being active.  I have checked to make sure that the coutl program is trusted by FSX and it is fully.  Ive seen other people reporting issues with not being able to use GSX, but they all seem to not see it in the addon menu in FSX, but it has always been there from the beginning, but GSX has never worked.  Any ideas on what I can do?  Any way that I can get FSX to ask to trust coutl again? 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to use GSX
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 09:42:47 pm »