Author Topic: IMPOSIBLE CONFIGURATION 737 EVO2  (Read 3690 times)

matrix98

IMPOSIBLE CONFIGURATION 737 EVO2
« on: January 06, 2013, 02:07:48 am »

español

inglés

francés

Dear:
I return again to this forum, a problem that has taken me about 2 hours, which in principle would have to be extremely simple, however I have not gotten any results in one aspect at this point should be everyday. I found it impossible to set the plane and said that the program is not able to save and run what you are told. If another plane of an unknown brand could understand, but in the case of a one Wilco frankly I find it disappointing that inability to meet. So I ask, someone from the development team knows that inability, I can not recognize the office doors and confuses GSX charge 1 to charge 2.

Developer Team If someone can answer me the question would be grateful.

greetings

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: IMPOSIBLE CONFIGURATION 737 EVO2
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 02:11:33 am »
I'm sorry, but I don't understand much of your message. Are you having a problem with configuring the doors positions, or to make the GSX recognize the door's open/closed status ?

matrix98

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:04:00 pm »
The exact problem is that not memorize GSX cargo doors, the count 1 the situation in post 2 and there is no way to change it. In addition, these vehicles at the airport VNKT, go completely black without texture, while the bus and boarding stairs are normal.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 12:25:53 pm »
The exact problem is that not memorize GSX cargo doors

You mean no changes are SAVED ? Are some of them are, and some not ?

the count 1 the situation in post 2 and there is no way to change it.

I don't understand this sentence.

In addition, these vehicles at the airport VNKT, go completely black without texture, while the bus and boarding stairs are normal.

That seems to indicate you don't have the most current version of GSX, I can see all textures from IndiGo operator at VNKT, since these were added with a recent update, it's seems you are outdated. Try to download and install the current version of GSX.

matrix98

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 01:18:04 pm »

First of all, Thank you for your interest fast.
I reinstalled GSX and textures problem has been fixed. But still the problem remains that GSX, not save or memorize the positions of the aircraft doors set up, now I have the problem with the 1 Series A320 Wilco and Wilco 737-300. Logically the screen where all the different passenger doors, cargo, etc. I will save, but resumed their GSX reset the default settings. This has to come from some future update. Since the beginning in the Wilco A320 had done so without any problem and now there is no way to memorize it saved.
I made down the reinstallation of your page the latest version of the program.

Greetings:

matrix98

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:54:11 pm »
Dear, problem solved, but I struggled a lot with the 737-300 because for me to take The flower in the plane of the different elements, I had to do them all at once, without leaving the configurator, because if you and went into testing, returned to the default positions. As for Airbus, the problem was the airport, as I did in another and no problem, I wanted to spend in office 2 "belt" KHC and always belt out. I've understood.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks