Author Topic: GSX - Here's to a job well done!  (Read 2728 times)

Simpilotguy

GSX - Here's to a job well done!
« on: December 23, 2012, 03:15:15 am »
Hello FSDreamTeam,
I just purchased the GSX program and all I can say is WOW. You guys rock. I am a average flight simmer, and for me the ground enviroment is as improtant as the in-flight enviroment is. So, when I saw the preview of this program, I knew I would have to get it.

I just wanted to take this time to say thank-you to everyone involved in this. You have added so much more now to my flying experience. I cannot imagine the amount of time, work and effort that the FSDreamTeam put into this, but it is greatly appreciated. I love the idea that I am actually at an airport and my plane is being loaded, fueled and catered to. It seems so much more realistic.

I also see that you are coming out with a YVR airport scenery add-on for FSX and since that is my home base, I cannot wait till this is complete so I can add it to my collection. I am keeping my eye on your website and am waiting with "baited" breath for the release date.

So, in closing, thanks. I speak not only for myself, but I'm sure a great many simmers out there when I say "Congratulations on a great product, and here's to a job well done!"

Wishing you and yours all the best this Christmas Season and a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,
Mark Teel
New GSX owner!  ;D
If it ain't a Boeing, then I'm not going!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - Here's to a job well done!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 11:59:29 am »
Thanks a lot for your comments, they are much appreciated.