Author Topic: KLAX Graphics Card Settings  (Read 4304 times)

Japsican310

KLAX Graphics Card Settings
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:10:59 am »
Hello,

Sorry if  I had posted this in the wrong spot, I have tried looking for this one post to put it in. There was 2 links in a post that I remember seeing one was for technical problems and the other was for I think installation problems. Sorry I couldn't find it.

I have KLAX & GSX installed its up and running I'm very pleased, so whats the problem you say? I have just re-installed windows 7 & FSX. But I forgot to write down the current settings that I had for my graphics card before I wiped out my pc. My KLAX & GSX Were running smoothly before but now that its up and running with the fresh installation of windows 7 and updated graphics card, I feel as if it could be better, given the graphics card settings are on default.

Needless to say I just wanted to know what settings I can change to make it run alot better.
I was just wondering if you could help me on the right path with my graphics card settings.
I would like to know what the recommended settings for my graphics card would be.

Laptop:                      (Asus g71-gx)
Operating System:       Windows 7 (Ultimate) 64-bit
Processor:                  Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53 GHz
Graphics Card:             Nvidia Geforce GTX 260M (1gb)
Ram:                          6gb

These are my default settings

Note:
I have the most recent update (Nvidia 310.70)
Uninstalled then re-installed FSX Service Pack 2

Thanks
-Bruce-

Japsican310

Re: KLAX Graphics Card Settings
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 10:49:09 pm »
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

Maybe virtuali could help me? Anyone ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX Graphics Card Settings
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 11:49:43 pm »
You settings looks fine. You might want to try forcing Anisotropic filtering to 8x or 16x for a better image quality, with maybe some fps loss. It's a mobile graphic card, don't expect the same performance as a desktop version though.