Author Topic: Ok I need some serious help here! Any help would be appreciated. AI stuff  (Read 2571 times)

Dyl16

Good Evening,

Im not very proffecient when it comes to editing flightplans etc. However Im having a problem because I deleted my US Airways flightplans by accident after decompiling or something, I dont even know what I did, but anyway my US Airways wont show up anymore in FS9. So I ran the WOAI Installer and tried to uninstall the package but it said that none of the aircraft that the US Airways package uses could be found. So then I decided to download a new US Airways package and when I went to install it, a message came up saying that this was version 2 and version 1 is anready installed...would you like to continue? I said yes, and another message came up saying that some file in a folder could not be found....get comfortable because it goes on.....so then I tried to manually install the US Airways file, doing the decompile thing and putting the decompiled files into another folder....ok so I did, and I put the scenery/world/traffic file back in place because I had deleted it somehow, but then the two notepad documents called FlightPlans, Aircraft and Airport, I have no idea where to put those...also one last thing for the aircraft folder...when I copy over the aircraft from the US Airways package to my FS9 Aircraft folder , should I let it over ride the current aircraft with the same names even though some other airlines are using the same aircraft???? Im seriously os confused and Im sorry if this doesnt make sense at all to you but I need some serious help.

Thanks,

Dylan Roberts

Dyl16

Re: Ok I need some serious help here! Any help would be appreciated. AI stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 02:58:54 am »
Nevermind got it!