Author Topic: Blue Print Orlando  (Read 2891 times)

Fsx12345678

Blue Print Orlando
« on: December 05, 2012, 12:01:06 am »
Hi when i load my 747 at Orlando airport i load it from fsx to gate 87 but when i try and open GSX it just wants me to select a parking brake and wont let me use any of the boarding or fuelling functions. Also if i warp to the gate it goes right in the middle of the building. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards Chris Harwood

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Blue Print Orlando
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:58:05 am »
Hi when i load my 747 at Orlando airport i load it from fsx to gate 87 but when i try and open GSX it just wants me to select a parking brake and wont let me use any of the boarding or fuelling functions. Also if i warp to the gate it goes right in the middle of the building. Any help would be much appreciated.

If your airplane is misplaced, it's looks like you have an AFCAD conflict, as if the AFCAD you use is not the correct one for the scenery. This might affect both issues you reported, because if GSX doesn't see you are in a parking (because your AFCAD is wrong) it will not let use its functions, and of course the warp to gate will put you in wrong places.

You can check what AFCAD is in use by FSX and GSX, using the "Customize parking positions" option under the Couatl menu.