Author Topic: All of my FSDT sceneries stopped displaying.  (Read 4762 times)

Drumcode

All of my FSDT sceneries stopped displaying.
« on: December 04, 2012, 05:24:00 am »
I've installed OPUS FSX this evening, took a flight from ORD-DFW and I already noticed ORD buildings being gone, thought it was a glitch but DFW was nearly all gone too when I arrived. Where do we go from here?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: All of my FSDT sceneries stopped displaying.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 02:59:13 pm »
The usual question, do you have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl products menus ?

WoznikWRX

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 07:33:40 pm »
Hey buddy,

I have the same problem. And I believe it happened also after I installed OPUS FSX  :(..I don't know what to do. I haven't tried uninstalling OPUS yet so maybe I'll give that a try tonight. I also have EGLL from FS2000 installed and it works just fine. Its only my FSDreamteam that don't work well..all the gates are there but no terminal or buildings. However, it seems as the buildings where the Cargo park are all there..

Let me know if you find the solution please,
Best Regards, Jason

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 10:14:13 pm »
Again:

The usual question, do you have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl products menus ?

WoznikWRX

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 03:54:52 am »
Hello Virtuali,

I do have the "Addon Manager," but I don't know what you mean by "Couatl." I tried looking for it but couldn't find it.

Thank you!
Jason

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 10:44:49 am »
but I don't know what you mean by "Couatl." I tried looking for it but couldn't find it.

As I've said, it's the menu under which all GSX options appears so, it seems you don't have it.

Have you edited the EXE.XML by hand to let OpusFSX start automatically, as suggested by the OpusFSX manual ? If possible you removed the Couatl.exe line from it, try reinstalling GSX.

WoznikWRX

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 04:44:27 pm »
OMG!! That is what was causing the problem! Thank you very much kind sir! I can fly in peace now :-) Fortunately I did not erase the file so it was still in my EXE.XML..phew!

Best regards, Jason

Drumcode

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 03:06:13 am »
I did not edit xml documents, Couatl engine was simply crashing every time I clicked Fly Now. I reinstalled stand alone addon manager tonight and it seemed to do the trick.