Author Topic: IDEA FOR NEXT UPDATES :)  (Read 3820 times)

alejo73772

IDEA FOR NEXT UPDATES :)
« on: November 07, 2012, 06:26:21 pm »
I wonder if they can work on an interface to select the texture of the cars please :)

cowings1588

Re: IDEA FOR NEXT UPDATES :)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:33:21 am »
Actually, I got a better idea.. I'm now officially an UNITED Airlines employee at station - KDTW.. If ever possible, I'd still like to see the ability of having the ramp be able to pull the belt loader up to aircraft like the CRJ & ERJ with doors on left side.. It seems so funny them not getting any service from the ramp just because there made with cargo door on the left side instead of normal right side for every one else has & able to be serviced while the ones on left have to be ignored..

Also here in DTW, we have this device thats a portable metal passanger boarding ramp that will fit aircraft that have step ladders attached to there aircraft door & it connects to the jetway too. Used mostly here in DTW for Air Canada flights which are Dash 8's & can't be pulled all the way up but parted back aways because there Prop. Thats all I can think of right now..
COA
Bill

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 03:23:15 pm »
Why should GSX accomodate aircraft that are made bass ackwards?   :D ;D
Cargo doors on the left are fine for FedEx or UPS, but not passenger aircraft.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cowings1588

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 05:43:41 am »
CRJ'S & ERJ's both have 1 sometimes 2 for the CRJ 700 but the main aft cargo Pit & its in the back under engine 1 on captains side is the one that gets the belt loader.. There pax regional jets.. Why shouldn't they get any service just like the others.. what because there little different than the rest with cargo pit on left back side ? Thats just how there made..  We pull the belt loaders up to them everyday, of course were talking real world ramp agents not ramp agents inside FSX..   So if we do it in real world why not have the GSX ramp agents in Flightsim world do the same & pull a belt loader up to the aft pit on the left side for the CRJ's & ERJ's so they can get serviced too just like the others..   :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:46:03 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill