Author Topic: Problem with CTRL F12  (Read 3364 times)

Sokpok75

Problem with CTRL F12
« on: October 30, 2012, 02:23:57 pm »
Hi everyone
sorry for my english. I fly with Prepar3D and PMDG 737-800 NGX. After refuling catering e Bording, i Try to call the Pushback.....BUT NOTHING!!!
CTRL+F12 and nothing happens..... I canĀ“t no more see the interface of GSX..... I try to Restart Coutatl but nothing........
Please help me i have no more idea what to do!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with CTRL F12
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 03:26:27 pm »
Do you mean that, GSX worked fine initially, but then its menu disappeared after calling some services ?

It's possible you had some kind of error. The Troubleshooting page in the GSX Settings has a logging feature. Try to enable it as soon as it starts, do again the procedure, and when it stops working, open the Log file folder located under %APPDATA%\Virtuali and post its content here.

808CruzControl

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 05:15:21 pm »
You should first make sure that you have push back set to both ways.... For some reason, i cant have mine set to only one for example left. I need it to be both

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 06:26:16 pm »
No, Pushback works in Left, Right OR Both. It will not work, of course (and this is clearly explained in the manual) if the scenery designer has set "NONE" in the AFCAD preference. GSX respects that preference, since it can't obviously known if the scenery designer set it on "None" with a purpose (es. too small parking to allow a pushback, or other scenery constraints) or he simply forgot about it. Which is why, is possible to set this preference with the GSX editor.

Note that, if the Pushback preference is set to "Left" or "Right", you will NOT see the GSX Pushback menu, but Pushback will start right away. This is of course intentional, it doesn't make much sense asking if you want to go Left or Right, if the preference says you can't go Both ways.