Author Topic: GSX option questions  (Read 3581 times)

alfke

GSX option questions
« on: October 12, 2012, 07:43:36 pm »
Just a couple questions...

1) Is it possible to implement further activity to the GSX baggage and stairway handlers, that when they are done unloading the plane, that they wait a certain period of time (user customizable) before getting in their vehicles and leaving? Perhaps options like "unload, unload and wait, unload and leave". Currently they just stand there indefinitely after they complete their work. If I shut the plane down they are still waiting and selecting reset makes them disappear instantly, instead of driving away like the fuel truck, buses and catering services do.

2) Can you add an option to cancel GSX services, but not reset? By cancel I mean that all animations just pack up and leave instead of using reset where they disappear suddenly?

theshack440

Re: GSX option questions
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 08:52:04 pm »
While I am in no position to tell you what they can or cannot do, I know that the reason they do wait there is because they wait for the luggage of the next outbound flight. I do think that that is realistic to stay there but I agree that it would be nice if you could select a "leave" option and they would pack up and go.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

alfke

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 05:22:56 pm »
So...can anyone on the development team comment on the possibility and/or feasibility of adding these options?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 08:44:33 pm »
We'll look into it. We read all messages, even if we don't always reply in hours (and on weekends too), as usual.