Author Topic: Big Problem  (Read 3505 times)

abrinson

Big Problem
« on: October 07, 2012, 06:55:11 pm »
Ok, so my FSDT Sceneries just disappeared... I installed the Level-D 767 like a fool and I got some problems with the panel initialization error thing, so I uninstalled the leveld and now my airports are gone... The files are still there but there isn't an addon manager now which explains why the QW doesn't work either.
Alexander Brinson

Mark Richards

• VATSIM
Re: Big Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 12:50:56 am »
Download the stand alone addon manager from the FSDT website and install that and follow the instructions and your life should return to normal.

Hope it helps...

Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.
Mark Richards
Vice President Operations - VATSIM

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 11:48:37 am »
Maybe the Level-D installer has done something that both prevented it to work ( the "panel initialization" error it's probably caused by its module not loaded ), and this affects our modules too, if the problem was in the DLL/EXE.XML files.

Reinstalling any FSDT product or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager should fix this.

abrinson

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 03:10:30 am »
Thanks guys, it seems that the Level-D and the FSDT files, along with anything else using the addon manager was compromised so an installation of a fsdt scenery fixed it. I'm sure it was the dll that messed with it or something and I'm working on it. Lets hope I didn't waste that money on a plane that only wants to work on fs9 for me.
Alexander Brinson