Author Topic: gsx questions  (Read 2743 times)

Dvir shany

gsx questions
« on: September 22, 2012, 07:39:34 pm »
Hello fallows,
I'm intrested of buying the GSX but i have couple of questions:

1. if i aam buying it i am getting a username password and can install it couple of times or i am getting a seriel and can install it once?

2. does it control on other aircraft to?

3. can i dial the number of baggage that i want and it loads them or can i dial a ZFW and it loads it? and then i get the sheet?

4. will the gates work? currently at aerosoft airport i cant connect the gates and it sucks.

5. will i be able to make fs2crew and GSX work together for instence, i ask for pushback via voice from fs2crew will the pushback car push me? or i need to do 2 things to make it happend?,

thanks very much for the helpers!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx questions
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 07:55:37 pm »
1. if i aam buying it i am getting a username password and can install it couple of times or i am getting a seriel and can install it once?

As explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

It's true I'm not free to change hardware by using this purchasing system?
Absolutely not. It's important to understand that the sales system itself doesn't have any knowledge of the publisher's licence terms. Every publisher that uses this system will choose his own license terms independently so, the freedom to change hardware (or the lack of it) varies depending on the publisher. We chose to offer a very liberal licensing policy regarding activations: there are 6 activations available per order, coupled with auto-reclaim every 90 days. This means, in general, that you can change your hardware up to 6 times in a 90 days period, without running into activation issues.

2. does it control on other aircraft to?

If you mean it services AI airplanes, then not, it doesn't.

3. can i dial the number of baggage that i want and it loads them or can i dial a ZFW and it loads it? and then i get the sheet?

The number of baggage carts (not individual luggage) is automatically related to the airplane payload.

4. will the gates work? currently at aerosoft airport i cant connect the gates and it sucks.

Everything related to jetways operation is entirely unrelated to GSX, the ONLY thing that GSX does, is checking if your parking has a jetway or not, so it will display front stairs (or not) and will remind you (or not) to operate it.

So, if the scenery you use is a proper FSX scenery with animated jetways (like all FSDT, latest Flightbeam and UK2000, for example), they'll continue to operate as they did before. But if the scenery you used a fixed/static/fake jetways, GSX won't do anything to animated them.

5. will i be able to make fs2crew and GSX work together for instence, i ask for pushback via voice from fs2crew will the pushback car push me? or i need to do 2 things to make it happend?

They don't interact right now, but it's something will likely happen in the future.

In any case, you can of course freely download the complete GSX installer, which will work for free at all FSDT airports, Flightbeam airports, and a couple of default airports too, with all its functions. Purchasing GSX will allow you to use it everywhere.