Author Topic: Closing exits  (Read 2935 times)

jcam89

Closing exits
« on: September 07, 2012, 03:53:33 am »
Has anyone else had any issues wil getting the exits closed after servicing?  They open great, the plane gets all loaded up then no matter how many times I hit SHIFT E 2 or 3 they won't close. I can only get the main boarding door to close. 

Selkan

Re: Closing exits
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:01:18 am »
I'm assuming you are using a default Plane, i.e. the 737-800?  I have posyed this before, but this should help you.  Go into your Key Command Tab, find Shift + E for opening and closing doors.  Change this to any single Key (that's not already in use).  So now when you want a particular door opened or closed just press your assigned Single Key + 2, 3 etc.  FSX has a timming issue with a three key command, and anyway you find a two key command much easier.

johndrago

Re: Closing exits
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 11:59:10 pm »
Has anyone else had any issues wil getting the exits closed after servicing?  They open great, the plane gets all loaded up then no matter how many times I hit SHIFT E 2 or 3 they won't close. I can only get the main boarding door to close. 

I've used "D" for doors for a long time without issue.  ;D  Then of course, the only default plane I fly is the 172.  All others are payware.

John