Author Topic: GSX Cone Suggestion.  (Read 3894 times)

Ryanair815

GSX Cone Suggestion.
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:08:52 pm »
While I was using GSX today, I was looking at the Shell Fuel Bowser and the traffic cones on the front bumper of the truck.

I was just thinking it would be another nice subtle addition to the GSX experience if these cones could actually be placed around the perimeter of the aircraft.

It would make the Ramp look a tad more " Realistic " IMHO.

Aerosoft's Airbus X gives the user an Option in the MCDU to place Traffic cones around the a/c. But this is just an " On / Off Feature.

Maybe this could be modelled in GSX and customizable through the GSX Customisation feature. IE The Cone's radius etc.

Also maybe an optional " Safety Rope " placeable around the a/c when refuelling would be a nice update.

Maybe GSX could look like this one day.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Ryanair_Boeing_737_refueling.jpg
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:53:24 am by virtuali »
Ryanair Senior First Officer . 4300 Hours

B737-800

JAA PPL, CPL, MEIR , ATPL ,MCC 737-800.

Check out my Videos Below:  Both Commercial & General Aviation Included !

Youtube Chanel : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAviator789?feature=mhee

Josh4forest1

Re: GSX Cone Suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:36:55 pm »
Really like the idea of this! Ans i agree it would really improve the realism!! But theres alot of other stuff being developed at considered by virtuali. As you sid though maybe one day..... Josh  :)

TuiflyX3

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 09:59:17 pm »
i already suggested this cone feature..but virtuali said its pretty hard to charge where the vehicles, such as loaders, catering etc. are driving..but would be a nice feature

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 09:54:10 am »
It has been considered, we need to find a sure way not to interfere with the vehicles approaching.