Author Topic: GSX after last update didn´t work  (Read 3021 times)

dan21

GSX after last update didn´t work
« on: May 18, 2012, 06:37:09 pm »
Hi guys,

GSX was working fine. But after last update I can´t turn on GSX menu window (boarding, refuel, deboarding etc.). I tried to reinstall GSX, but still not working.
New feature (moving vehicles) working fine.

I have updated Couatl, GSX. It occurs to me that in Key mapping window are Park me and Global. Not key for GSX.

Thank you for your help and I´m sorry for my english  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX after last update didn´t work
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 08:55:35 pm »
New feature (moving vehicles) working fine.

What do you mean with this ? What are the moving vehicles ? The new feature is an interactive scenery customization editor, there aren't any new features, and GSX always had moving vehicles. Please, be more clear.

I have updated Couatl, GSX. It occurs to me that in Key mapping window are Park me and Global. Not key for GSX.

This seems to indicate you haven't installed GSX. If you run the Addon Manager installer, when there's no GSX installed (for example, after uninstalling it), it won't update GSX.

So, again, try first to download and install the most current version of the Full GSX installer, and install it.

dan21

Re: GSX after last update didn´t work
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 03:57:29 pm »
Hi,

thank you for your help.

But solution is much easier  :) A was set key shortcut for GSX same as for AES... My fault... GSX working perfectly.

Thank you

Dan