Author Topic: Press one key before the next one  (Read 3954 times)

harpsi

• Beta tester
Press one key before the next one
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:19:09 pm »
Hi

I am doing a flight and I press step 5 while stpe 4 was not complete. Now, the program is not working... What do I need to do now?

harpsi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Press one key before the next one
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 06:55:40 pm »
Please, explain the problem better.

And, when something strange happens, you can restart the Couatl engine with the relevant option under the "Couatl powered products" menu.

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 08:47:24 pm »
Hi

Ok, you have already given the answer... I will try that ;)

Tks

harpsi

D_mitris

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 11:55:47 am »
I understand you were discussing the editor but is there going to be future consideration for hotkey function in GSX?  For example..  the option to call up deboard by selecting Ctrl 1 or assigning keys so we don't have to constantly punch up the menu to select the next GSX service.   

Perhaps it could be done by initially bringing up the GSX main menu say upon landing or when parked.   I use Cntrl D for that now but when I am at JFK I have to open the window then select services "again" each time I want to switch from deboard to fueling etc.

Secondly,  it would be great to see some animations for the fuel truck such as the guy getting out and settiing out a cone and walking to the back of the truck.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 12:00:07 pm »
I understand you were discussing the editor but is there going to be future consideration for hotkey function in GSX?  For example..  the option to call up deboard by selecting Ctrl 1 or assigning keys so we don't have to constantly punch up the menu to select the next GSX service. 

Not feasible: there are many other addons that require an hotkey, and having *several* used by GSX, would make it very hard to find available keys.