Author Topic: eSellerate error  (Read 4761 times)

Buford63

eSellerate error
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:50:47 am »
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!!!!!!  I bought GSX a couple of months ago, the problem is I had to re-install it a couple of days ago now I have the correct license key but I keep getting this message "eSellerate error -25001 serial number not found you probably just placed the order please wait at least 15 minutes to update servers I waited still nothing !!! what do I do ????

pete_auau

Re: eSellerate error
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 07:59:57 am »
i have had  thois  a couple  times  myself  usually  what fixed  it  was  restarting the  pc   and   it solved the problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 11:23:45 am »
That error simply means you inserted your Serial Number wrong. Be sure you insert it exactly as it is, don't confuse the letter "O"  with the number "0", don't change upper/lower case (it's usually all upper case) and insert everything including hyphens. Basically, it must be the same as in your emailed purchase receipt.

Buford63

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 10:19:32 pm »
THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED......  ;D

fls

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 02:00:11 pm »
My airports have been installed now for over a year and I get this error when starting FSX says [airports installed correctly do you want to activate on this PC]. Thay have been on here for over a year same Pc . Does this error cost me me toward my 6 activations??????

Frank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 03:36:15 pm »
My airports have been installed now for over a year and I get this error when starting FSX says [airports installed correctly do you want to activate on this PC]. Thay have been on here for over a year same Pc . Does this error cost me me toward my 6 activations??????

First, it's not possible you get THIS error (-25001) with airports installed for a while, unless your registry has been corrupted in some way, so the Serial inside it has changed.

As explained, countless of other times already, the very act of confirming your activation if you lose your Serial in the registry (usually for external causes, like bugged registry cleaners), will NOT count as an activation!

As explained, countless of other times already (both in the manual and in the forum), an activation is consumed ONLY with doing a MAJOR hardware change, or when reinstalling Windows from scratch but, if the PC is all the same, it will likely not consume an activation even in that case.

If you purposely remove your serial, and have the Addon Manager requesting the activation again, this can be done an unlimited number of times, if the hardware doesn't change.