Author Topic: Lemme get this straight...  (Read 2767 times)

bradley27

Lemme get this straight...
« on: May 02, 2012, 04:33:51 pm »

Im currently still using FS9, until i have enough money to invest into a PC that will handle FSX well. Now i use AES from Aerosoft currently, which in my opinion charges such unfriendly amounts for credit packs. I have seen the GSX product and in terms of what you see, GSX looks far better and more detailed than AES. AES is slowly enhancing areas but i still disagree with the charge to buy a pack of credits when youve already invested in x amount of sceneries. We arent made of money and lets be fair FS isnt the cheapest hobby and ive been doing it for about 10 years, lord knows how much ive invested in it! We lap up the freeware in terms of fabulous AI plans and paints and thats probably the best part of FS for most. But anyway back to my question.... ;)

If i eventually moved over to FSX in due course, could GSX work at airports like Heathrow, Gatwick from UK2000, Imaginesim Hong Kong, Fly Tampa airports and aerosoft airports etc?

In simpler words could i forfeit AES and use GSX instead and still get gates to dock onto my PMDG, Qualitywings etc??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Lemme get this straight...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 05:19:50 pm »