Author Topic: Updates  (Read 3742 times)

ega

Updates
« on: April 28, 2012, 05:37:43 pm »
I apologise but I still have problems with the GSX updates! I didn´t find yet the "perfect spot" for the update sytem!

I do prefer to search for new updates outside FSX.

Therefore I run the  file "Couatl_Updater.exe" but this exe seems it installs the updater program - it does not look/ or installs the latest files  - for example, even I run this program twice in a row I cannot read - no new files are available!

Moreover, after running "Couatl_Updater.exe", if I load FSX I may get a message saying that a new update is available!

Also, lately from inside FSX, I got an error as the attached screenshot shows.

I wonder if someone (Humberto?) could advise me on the best procedure to update GSX.

Thank you

Edmundo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Updates
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 01:14:08 pm »
It seems you have a firewall or other security program that is blocking online access to the couatl_updater.exe program. If this is the case, you should grant online access to that executable using your firewall configuration options.

ega

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 05:11:29 pm »
Thanks Umberto. Will have a look but that´s weird because it has been working before...

Thanks

Edmundo

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 06:10:54 pm »
I've seen that message once or twice when updating outside of FSX, just run it again.   ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock