Author Topic: Missing vehicles  (Read 3754 times)

hendopow

Missing vehicles
« on: April 19, 2012, 12:01:34 pm »
Hey,

I've been having a few problems lately with GSX. I wasn't able to see the conveyor belt tractors and the baggage loaders where loading onto thin air. I uninstalled and reinstalled GSX and ran the latest addon manager (hope that was the right way to reinstall) but now I have nothing but the rear staircase. Has anyone else had this problem and better yet solved it?

TuiflyX3

Re: Missing vehicles
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 12:06:23 pm »
look for the thread "problem after new update" , i also have missing vehicels

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 12:06:35 pm »
If vehicles are missing, the program will stop or crash with errors. If they are invisible, but the program appear to work, it's nothing related to its installation or missing files, but more like a problem with your video settings or FSX settings.

Try the following:

- Reset the FSX.CFG to default settings, by removing it or moving to a different folder. File is located at %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX

- Reset your video card to default settings.

- Be sure the "Advanced animations" option is enabled in the FSX Graphic settings.

In any case, try also to download the full GSX installer now and install it, this will ensure you have all files in their correct place.

hendopow

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 12:19:50 pm »
I haven't messed with the .CFG or my graphics card and my advanced animations is on. I reckon downloading it again might do the trick.