Author Topic: Disabling all staircases for all gates?  (Read 2843 times)

B777ER

Disabling all staircases for all gates?
« on: April 16, 2012, 08:25:34 pm »
I have updated to the latest version of GSX. I see on the left pane once I have opened the parking configurator all the gates listed. But do you have to select each one and disable staircase for an airport that has jetways? Is there a way to disable all them for all gates with one click somewhere?
Eric

Andrew737

Re: Disabling all staircases for all gates?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:51:36 pm »
I have updated to the latest version of GSX. I see on the left pane once I have opened the parking configurator all the gates listed. But do you have to select each one and disable staircase for an airport that has jetways? Is there a way to disable all them for all gates with one click somewhere?

Try holding down shift or ctrl (can't remember which one) then click them all

Or click on each MAIN heading. The main heading is the line in the left pane which has the options appear underneath it when you click on the + sign

Hope this helps

Andrew
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:53:53 pm by Andrew737 »
Regards Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Disabling all staircases for all gates?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:50:19 pm »
The new parking editor is hierarchical:

- if you select a single parking, you settings will be applied to that parking only

- if you select a group (es. Gate A, West Parking, etc.) the changed settings will be applied to the whole group

- if you select the root node named "Airport", the settings will apply to the whole airport

- if you have a list of parking open, clicking with CTRL will allow you to select multiple individual parkings. clicking with CTRL+SHIFT will allow you to select a start and end parking and everything in between. The label that normally indicates the name of the parking being edited, will change into "Multiple positions", with a number indicating how many parkings will be affected by your edits.