Author Topic: GSX and the DEBUGGER  (Read 3752 times)

bensmini

GSX and the DEBUGGER
« on: April 13, 2012, 01:43:00 am »
I have not seen any more post about the "DEBUGGER" thing that has shut down GSX.  What can we do or what is being done about this problem?

bensmini

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and the DEBUGGER
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:03:33 am »
You don't see any other posts, because the problem has been solved since yesterday morning, a couple of hours after it came to our attention so, as explained in thread about it, it would be enough to run any FSX installer, like GSX or the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, and will get you an updated version.

bensmini

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:45:16 pm »
Thank you for the reply I am sorry but I did not see your fixed reply.  I paid my fee for GSX and entered the S/N for it on the ad-on manager as you directed but I am still stuck with the trial airports, maybe I do not understand what I should be getting.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 01:11:18 pm »
I'm not sure what your problem is now: are you still having the problem with the debugger message, or it has gone away by reinstalling GSX ?

If you inserted the Serial Number correctly, you should see a message "Do you want to activate GSX on this PC ?". If you don't see that message and FSX goes back to flying, it means you either entered the Serial wrong, or you entered it correctly, but with another product selected in the Addon Manager page.

Be sure you select Fsdreamteam and GSX on the Addon Manager before you click on the "Register Serial" button, and be sure you insert your Serial Number exactly as it is, don't confuse the letter "0" with the number "O", don't confuse upper case with lower case (it's usually all upper case), and insert everything, including hyphens. Basically, the Serial Number should be IDENTICAL to the one found in your purchase receipt.

bensmini

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 11:22:31 am »
Thank you Virtuali, went back into addon, followed your instructions and I am now out of the trial mode and just enjoyed full GSX services at Sacremento (KSMF).  It is a lot of fun to use, once again thanks for your patience.

bensmini