Author Topic: baggage loader it not appears on fsx  (Read 15603 times)

diatzelo

baggage loader it not appears on fsx
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:52:44 pm »
hi any aircraft any type i load gsx ang when i enable gsx i can't see the baggage loader please help!!! ??? :'(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: baggage loader it not appears on fsx
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 07:00:37 pm »
Your message is not very clear:

Are you saying that you don't have ANY kind of baggage loader, or you just don't see one type (conveyor belt for single luggage or container loader).

diatzelo

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:07 pm »
Your message is not very clear:

Are you saying that you don't have ANY kind of baggage loader, or you just don't see one type (conveyor belt for single luggage or container loader).

YES I'M SORRY I'M GREEK I AM NOT SO GOOD IN ENGLISH SO I CAN'T SEE THE conveyor belt AT ALL THE OTHERS ARE OK

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 08:58:33 pm »
I CAN'T SEE THE conveyor belt AT ALL THE OTHERS ARE OK

Still not very clear: there's only ONE other type of loader, which is the container loader so, with "ALL the others are OK", do you mean all the other GSX service vehicles OR that you can see the only other baggage loader, which is the container loader ?

Because, if this is the case, you really should read the manual, which clearly explains what airplane types are linked to what loader type. On a 737, you will never see container loaders, and on a 747, you will never see conveyor belt loaders.

diatzelo

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 10:42:54 pm »
I CAN'T SEE THE conveyor belt AT ALL THE OTHERS ARE OK

Still not very clear: there's only ONE other type of loader, which is the container loader so, with "ALL the others are OK", do you mean all the other GSX service vehicles OR that you can see the only other baggage loader, which is the container loader ?

Because, if this is the case, you really should read the manual, which clearly explains what airplane types are linked to what loader type. On a 737, you will never see container loaders, and on a 747, you will never see conveyor belt loaders.

look at this...that's the problem that i am telling you...this is not only with this aircraft but with all aircrafts.wilco airbus,embraer,737 pmdg ngx

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/di-atzelo/2012-4-10_23-36-45-913.jpg
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:03:31 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 10:05:46 am »
First, it would be best if you post screenshots according to the Screenshot posting rules posted here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

And, your report is still not clear: as requested in many other threads, whenever you report a problem, always include the following information:

- The airplane used

- The scenery used. If it's not default, clearly specify what scenery is

- The parking used

- The operation sequence you selected in GSX  (boarding, deboarding, etc.)

diatzelo

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 04:45:42 pm »
ok so lets try for the start......i am at parking position ok? i press ctrl+f12 opens the gsx programm and i prees boarding.... ok so far?
when i press boarding i see the  stairs coming to my aircraft the tractor who has the baggage the catering trucks everything but i can't see AT ALL!!!! the the tractor who has the belt and takes the baggage throught to the plane..... i can not be more specific.. :-\ :-\ :-\

- The operation sequence you selected in GSX  (boarding, deboarding, etc.) "and i thing thats the problem"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:50:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 04:50:59 pm »
ok so lets try for the start......i am at parking position ok? i press ctrl+f12 opens the gsx programm and i prees boarding.... ok so far?

Obviously not. You still haven't provided all the information I've asked. So, let's try it again:

- The airplane used

- The scenery used. If it's not default, clearly specify what scenery is

- The parking used

- The operation sequence you selected in GSX  (boarding, deboarding, etc.)

ApacheHunter

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 04:51:30 pm »
I also have this problem. When I choose boarding or deboarding the stairs appear, the passenger bus appears, the baggage carts appear, but the baggage loader does not. The cargo doors are open, however I was never asked to open them. After boarding/deboarding I'm also not asked to close them.
The aircraft used is the PMDG 737NGX, 737-800 model. The sceneries used are Aerosoft Mega Airport London Heathrow and Amsterdam. Parking at Heathrow was gate 421 and at Amsterdam gate D57. I hope someone can tell me what causes this behaviour.

EDIT
The operation sequence is as follows: whenever I start a flight, I begin with boarding. After that, I have my aircraft pushed back by the GSX crew. After arriving at the destination I select the desired gate and taxi to it. I don't follow the marshaller's signs because these sceneries feature automatic guidance systems for parking. After cutting the engines and going through the shutdown flow, I select deboarding.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:54:53 pm by ApacheHunter »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 04:52:56 pm »
The aircraft used is the PMDG 737NGX, 737-800 model. The sceneries used are Aerosoft Mega Airport London Heathrow and Amsterdam. Parking at Heathrow was 421 and at Amsterdam D57. I hope someone can tell me what causes this behaviour.

Can you try the same airplane on a default airport ?

ApacheHunter

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 05:02:48 pm »
I tested it at a default airport (Brussels, EBBR) and it's still the same.

EDIT
I also tested with a default aircraft (B737-800) on a default airport and still no luck.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:06:47 pm by ApacheHunter »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 05:36:15 pm »
Since this doesn't happen here, it's possible you edited the airplane using the editor, or created a GSX.CFG file manually ? If yes, try to remove any GSX.CFG file either from the FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes airplane folder, or from the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder.

ApacheHunter

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 08:26:37 pm »
I found out that when I choose to customize the parking position, I get this:

So I set all the options how I think they should be, but the passenger bus and front staircase still show up and the baggage loaders still don't. When I open the GSX Customization window again, all previously made settings are gone and it looks exactly like the picture above again. Conclusion: the customization window doesn't save the settings.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 08:57:20 pm »
Conclusion: the customization window doesn't save the settings.

No, that's not the problem, since the customization window DOES save the settings. Your problem it's much worse, which explains why you are having problems: GSX doesn't know which airport you are on!

See the labels "Airport airport" and "AFCAD afcad" ? Normally, the Airport should indicate the ICAO + Name of the airport you are on, and the AFCAD the name of the AFCAD that it's being used, but in your case, they don't show anything so GSX hasn't recognized were you are, and which AFCAD it's used.

Again the question: on which airport you were parked, when you opened the airport customization window ?

ApacheHunter

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 09:04:45 pm »
I was at Aerosoft´s Mega Airport Amsterdam X, gate D57.