Author Topic: List of supported airplanes in GSX  (Read 357553 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: List of supported airplanes in GSX
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2012, 01:02:16 pm »
No, you misunderstand, I'm not sure why there are three staircases. Only two doors open.

It's not that I misunderstood: you wrote:

when opening door 1, 3 doors open, I get 2 staircases.

That's why I said it's the opposite, and it IS what is supposed to happen: when you open Exit 1 with the default 747, you should see TWO doors open and THREE staircases. Is this is what you see ? If yes, that's how is supposed to work.

Does AES configure the CFG file, I want to edit the doors on one plane, however, I'm not sure how to do it just editing the CFG using GSX's method.

AES configues its own .CFG file, that GSX can read too, but only if there isn't a better source of data for its config, the priority is as follows:

- If there's no config file at all, the data is taken from the aircraft.cfg and simconnect

- If there's an AES intelliscene.cfg file in the airplane root folder, it will take priority over the aircraft.cfg

- If the airplane is in the internal GSX database, it will take priority over the AES file

- If you made a GSX.CFG using the editor, it will take priority over the internal GSX databas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2012, 01:08:10 pm »
Unfortunately, it doesn't work at all, I guess, with saying that the vehicles might not be 100% precise at the doors you still mean that they're quite close to the doors, but this doesn't fit with Thomas Ruth's Airbuses, no single vehicle is close to its supposed door.

This might happen if the exits are entirely wrong or even missing, this is usually the case of airplane ported over from FS9.

I tried out the editor but, for instance, the cargo door 2 from the A346 doesn't even have coordinates which got shown up in the menu.  

This means that door doesn't exist in the aircraft.cfg OR it exists, but without coordinates.

Nothing that you couldn't fix anyway, you can add a section if it doesn't exits, and putting some ballpark numbers that might get you started, like this:

[cargo 2]
pos = 1.90 14.0 3.30 0.0
code = 2
name = Rear Cargo Door
uldcode = AKE

I made up values, but you should see something more or less in the rear position, it should't require more than a few tries to get it right on your airplane.

emendez

« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2012, 02:42:20 am »
+1 ATR 72-500 from Flight1

flythebest

« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2012, 08:34:12 pm »
Ciao Umberto,

With all updates, is the Leonardo SH working level 2 with GSX ? I did just a try, loaded the airplane and all vehicules are in place but ground people are not working !! maybe you have implemented a way of making ground staff to be on strike lol !

For information, I have the 2008 version of maddog, don't think it changes something...

Regards

Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2012, 09:04:40 pm »
There's a Maddog configuration file in the Sharing area.

flythebest

« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2012, 09:39:23 pm »
ok, I will have a look at it !

Thank you very much

3-2-1-Now

« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2012, 08:30:00 pm »
Hi,

Looking at getting GSX. Is there a fuel truck and marshaller, and can I have only those appear? I want to use it with a light jet trainer.

Best regards,
Robin.

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2012, 09:49:31 pm »
Hi

Where do we put those values? I cannot find that GSX.cfg...

harpsi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2012, 12:00:31 am »
Looking at getting GSX. Is there a fuel truck and marshaller

Yes, of course.

and can I have only those appear? I want to use it with a light jet trainer.

Yes, you can call just the Fuel truck or just the marshaller. The selected parking will be populated with all vehicles in any case, but they will not move until you start their relevant service.

In any case, it's best if you just download GSX and try it for yourself. It's free at any FSDT airport, and even if not purchased, it works on a couple of default airports too.

3-2-1-Now

« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2012, 07:05:59 pm »
Excellent! I shall do that!

Best regards,
Robin.

mrik

• Welcome on board 8)
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2012, 02:52:36 am »
Hello,

Please can you add at the supported aircraft the QualityWings Ultimate 146/Avro RJ Collection when is avalaible.And more Overland Airbus séries (A330,A340,A380) so many poeple have this beautiful add on and with GSX will be more nice !

Thank you very very much. :D :D :D :D

Best regards from switzerland.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:01:42 pm by mrik »
« L’enfer, c’est les Autres » de Jean-Paul Sartre.
« Ce qui donne un sens à la vie donne un sens à la mort.  » de Antoine Saint-Exupéry
« Pour ce qui est de l'avenir, il ne s'agit pas de le prévoir, mais de le rendre possible.  » de Antoine Saint-Exupéry

WilliamJSS

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2012, 02:15:40 pm »
Any word on weather or not the PMDG JS4100 will be supported in the future?
Thank you for your time, as I skimmed over the 9 plus pages and didn't see any confirmation.

robjuca

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2012, 08:25:41 pm »
Dear Sir,

How about PMDG JS4100.

Ground service is perfect but since the engines must be running [lost all preflight data if not], the pushback is not available from GSX.

Thanks,
Roberto Jucá

NOTE: This will be a problem because captains panel has a warning label "PUSHBACK WITH ENGINES RUNNING IS PROHIBITED"  ???
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:41:04 pm by robjuca »

Cornflex

« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2012, 09:44:49 pm »
Hi,

does GSX support the f-lite Airbus A-318, A-319, A-320 and A-321by just flight?
Whould be great.

Regards,
Joerg
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:47:37 pm by Cornflex »

cowings1588

« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2012, 05:14:02 am »
Hi all.. Especially Virtualli..  Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying GSX.. Its working great.. Looking forward when straight pushback is added to go with Left & Right so when at certain airports where need a straight pushback can be done..   Other wise really enjoying it..  Thank you so much for making GSX.. :)

Has there been any update yet for the ERJ, where the cargo bin is on the left side instead of the right like most others  ??
COA
Bill