Author Topic: Got in the process of reinstalling Honolulu Intl. a failure-message  (Read 3201 times)

hasegawa

What does it mean

"Internal error: Expression error `Runtime error`(at 102:865)
´2291 is not a valid value`

Kaspersky Anti virus was out... everything seamed fine but... in the last moment of the process of reinstallation I got this message.

Hawai 1 and 2 I can also not install and in europe I have found a lot of nasty messages in the forums about problems to reinstall, but the problem itself varied.

I have no idea, what to do.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Got in the process of reinstalling Honolulu Intl. a failure-message
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 12:33:29 pm »
This doesn't have anything to do with the antivirus, the program or the scenery. The issue is caused by an error in your scenery.cfg, which was already there and it's surely a result of having edited it by hand. The installer tries to handle the most common editing errors, but some might slip through.

If you search your scenery.cfg file for 2291 string ( the error says ´2291 is not a valid value` ), you should see something that looks like an error.

hasegawa

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 03:26:50 pm »
Fine... it was nessesary to edit the scenery.cfg, because another scenery has not correxct deinstalled. But now?

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 04:52:54 pm »
If you didn't uncheck the scenery in FSX and allow it to be rebuilt, you'll probably have to attach it so he can have a look.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 09:00:23 pm »
If you are sure your scenery.cfg is now fine, just run the PHNL installer again.