Author Topic: Any Christmas discounts planned?  (Read 4898 times)

Drumcode

Any Christmas discounts planned?
« on: December 06, 2011, 05:07:32 pm »
Are you planning any discounts for the holiday season? I have at least 3-4 titles on my list, I'd grab them all if they were discounted.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Any Christmas discounts planned?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 05:21:12 pm »
The cross sell promotion runs all the time.  Buy one at full price, the others are 15% off.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

SirIsaac726

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 05:46:58 pm »
Aside from what Bruce mentioned, why would they announce a special discount ahead of time?

Silverbird

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 09:08:18 pm »
Are you planning any discounts for the holiday season? I have at least 3-4 titles on my list, I'd grab them all if they were discounted.

Hello Drumcode I highly doubt it they just had one for thanksgiving it was posted on the avsim forums and it was also sent to all customers email about the sale on Nov 24 it ended on November 28th.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:10:54 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

Drumcode

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 09:54:56 pm »
The cross sell promotion runs all the time.  Buy one at full price, the others are 15% off.   ;D

Do I have to make a purchase one after another? How is it decided which ones get the discount and which one is at full price?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 10:14:58 pm »
Do I have to make a purchase one after another? How is it decided which ones get the discount and which one is at full price?

It's all explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2159.0

You have to purchase 2 or more products together in the same order.

The one that gets charged at full price is the first one you put in the shopping cart (if ordering on the web page) or the one you selected when choosing the "Buy" option of the Addon Manager (if ordering inside Flight sim). As soon as you select one product, the system will suggest you to add the others at a discount.

Drumcode

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 10:27:50 pm »
Thanks Umberto, I'll go nuts this weekend. Cha ching. :)