Author Topic: Update  (Read 4777 times)

nigelgrant

Update
« on: July 20, 2011, 06:43:48 am »
I am sitting by my computer quite confused, I cannot determine whether the update(s) described in your general e-mail of June 15 have been released.  I see there is version of ZurichX in the on-line shop for 9.9 euros - is this an updated version that I should be downloading to replace my ZurichX?  Or should I be waiting for specific updates?

Nigel
Vancouver

Valcor

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:45:42 am »
The updated version is not out yet.  Was supposed to roll out in 3 steps, with the first one in late June, but it's running just a bit behind.  

See this thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4380.0

Specifically,

The 1st STEP Upgrade, is a FREE UPGRADE for all past and future ZurichX customers for FSX and FS9, and will be available shortly, before the end of June 2011. (this now is probably end of July)

The 2nd STEP Upgrade will be a FREE UPGRADE for all past and future ZurichX customers for FSX and FS9, and will be available in the next months, probably a few week after KLAX will be released.

The 3rd STEP Upgrade will be a PAY UPGRADE for FSX ONLY, and will be available before the end of 2011. The price is expected to be low, probably less than 50% of the current product price.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 11:46:16 am »
The Update hasn't been released yet. When it will, it will be clearly announced on the web site.

The current version on sale it's 1.5.2, if you go in your Windows Control Panel under the Add/Remove Programs, you can check which version you have and, if you have an older version, you might want to uninstall it, download the new one, and install it. This of course won't affect activation in any way.

nigelgrant

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 05:02:11 am »
Hi Umberto and Valco

Thx for all the info, I followed all the instructions and found I had version 1.3.2; so I downloaded the latest version and now have 1.5.2. up and running

regards and thx

Nigel
Vancouver