Author Topic: Why is this never an option to vote for?  (Read 3208 times)

Snuffleupagus

Why is this never an option to vote for?
« on: May 17, 2011, 08:44:18 am »
Hello everyone!

I LOVE FSDT Scenery, its outstanding! I support FSDT but every time I come to check in the forums, it makes me sad that they never offer SLC as an option to vote as their next scenery. Doesn't any one else want to see this airport done by a good development team or am I the only one? It is looong due for a scenery, as no one has done one yet. It is one of the few major airports that does not have a payware out for it. Just felt like writting about it, hope I don't get lit up on this one ;D

Thanks!

Silverbird

Re: Why is this never an option to vote for?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 02:45:10 pm »
Hello everyone!

I LOVE FSDT Scenery, its outstanding! I support FSDT but every time I come to check in the forums, it makes me sad that they never offer SLC as an option to vote as their next scenery. Doesn't any one else want to see this airport done by a good development team or am I the only one? It is looong due for a scenery, as no one has done one yet. It is one of the few major airports that does not have a payware out for it. Just felt like writting about it, hope I don't get lit up on this one ;D

Thanks!

Hi slc would be really cool but as far as the voting poll it was done awhile ago to see what most people would have liked and what fsdt would consider doing in the future, things change all the time so you never know. but things got a bit difficult now for them with microsoft working on there  new simulator msflight.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR