Author Topic: sudgestions for new scenerys  (Read 3269 times)

joe97

sudgestions for new scenerys
« on: April 20, 2011, 12:12:14 am »
for anybody how has sudgestions for new and great products of fs dream team and if i would pick i would do detriot metropolitian or west palm beach int

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: sudgestions for new scenerys
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 06:36:55 am »
A little research in the forum will yield you a few results, one being this comment from Umberto not long ago.

This means, we are currently working only on our work in-progress projects, which at this time are KLAX, GSX and Hawaii 2. Everything else is now on hold, because we need to revaluate everything we'll do in the future in relationship with the new MS flight sim, since we'll probably have to update all our sceneries, if only to bring them to new KDFW/KLAX quality standards, not just KORD.

Aside from that comment, it had been said that they were planning/considering KMIA as their next project due to its showing in the last poll they ran.

Probably a little premature to start making requests at this point considering those 2 points.

joe97

Re: sudgestions for new scenerys
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:59:17 pm »
yea i know but it was just for sugestion for fun and if the administraters looked at it they could find some of these sudgestions use full