Author Topic: ACTIVATION KEY  (Read 3245 times)

marco goncalves

ACTIVATION KEY
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:01:30 pm »
Good Evening

Sorry to have to write this issue here but i need some help............I had a problem with my PC and as such i had to install a new HARDRIVE, unfortunatelly i did no save the activation keys for my sceneries from FSDREAM TEAM. I cannot retrieve the activation keys because i have changed from one city to another and along with that my email has also changed, i have already contacted Support with all the details but have not received an answer, can one of the ADMIN here help me out...

Thank You in advance............

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ACTIVATION KEY
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 11:26:42 am »
I cannot retrieve the activation keys because i have changed from one city to another and along with that my email has also changed

If your city address has changed, it doesn't matter at all for getting into the Esellerate support site and checking your purchase receipt.

i have already contacted Support with all the details but have not received an answer, can one of the ADMIN here help me out...

You contacted support yesterday in the evening and, although it was Sunday, we SENT you an email that contained your original purchase receipt to your new email address, and also updated your order with your new email address, a few hours after your email.

So, you should have received an email from Esellerate containing your purchase receipt on your new email address already. If not, it's not because "support hasn't answered" but, either you haven't checked your email, or your email is not working, or it might be gone into a spam folder, but we surely have replied.

In any case, even if you failed to retrieve the email we sent you yesterday, since your order is now updated with your new email address, you CAN now retrieve your purchase receipt in the standard way.