Author Topic: Redownload help!  (Read 5950 times)

bkboeing

Redownload help!
« on: July 18, 2010, 01:57:29 am »
I just recently bought a new computer for fsx and needed to redownload fsdreamteam kfll.
Can anyone please tell me how to do this?

JamesChams

Re: Redownload help!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 02:04:24 am »
As Virtuali always says, so "many times already..." ;D, they are all on the product's page here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.html

Enjoy! ;) ;D
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

bkboeing

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 02:12:20 am »
But after I download it it says trial version? What should i do? ???

JamesChams

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 02:23:26 am »
Standby and Virtuali will respond shortly... Tech Support is his "department" not ours. ;)
"Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.” (Prov.13:20 NIV)
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
  James F. Chams

bkboeing

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 02:27:19 am »
Thanks for your help  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 02:28:58 pm »

How to reinstall on a new computer or on a computer that crashed, it's clearly explained in the installation guide, named fsdt_install_guide.pdf, to be found under the fsdreamteam folder (under the main Flightsim folder) after installing the Trial. Reinstallation is explained from page 12.

For those that don't care reading manuals, there's a sticky thread in this forum section, which should be  impossible to miss, since it's on the top of the forum, which is named: Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0

bkboeing

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 08:13:02 pm »

How to reinstall on a new computer or on a computer that crashed, it's clearly explained in the installation guide, named fsdt_install_guide.pdf, to be found under the fsdreamteam folder (under the main Flightsim folder) after installing the Trial. Reinstallation is explained from page 12.

For those that don't care reading manuals, there's a sticky thread in this forum section, which should be  impossible to miss, since it's on the top of the forum, which is named: Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0

Yes, sorry I read the forum last night and did the installation. Sometimes i forget to read the publisher's post's at the top
As far as the manual i did not have it because it was on my other computer but everything is fine now!
Thanks for all your help and sorry for the inconvience!