Author Topic: What is the probabilty of seeing a LOCAL service vehicle at start-up in regionJ?  (Read 237 times)

argaeus

Hi.

I have been using GSX for a while now (like more than 8 months) and I have never "ever" seen a local branded service vehicle in any of the Turkish airports at start-up. All I see are EL-AL, Air Arabia, Emirates, Newrest, Saudia and numerous other North African and Middle Eastern brands but NEVER a Turkish brand.

Is it all that hard to localize the service vehicles based on Country codes (for better immersion) or at least reduce the size of Regions like J, E and D which seems to cover more than all others added so that the chances are increased if LT is not deliberatley blocked ;) ?

Do you have any plans to localize these vehicles based on country codes?

Regards.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
If you've got any companies for specific countries that you'd like to see added in, I'm sure they'd like to know about it.
Captain Kevin

argaeus

Well, if you read my first sentence again, I am sure you will understand what I was asking about.

All local (Turkish) brands are already added to GSX Pro, I have no problems with that, it is just that they have NEVER EVER showed up around my aircraft even though I start MSFS 2020 minimum 10 times every day as I am still working on scenery projects of many local airports.

I guess it is clear now.

Regards.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
It wasn't clear to me that they had already been added to GSX.
Captain Kevin