Author Topic: For all people who have a problem with ATR/BAE/CRJ/DC3 .....  (Read 155 times)

BBJN56

For all people who have a problem with ATR/BAE/CRJ/DC3 .....
« on: September 22, 2024, 12:04:33 pm »
 If GSX no longer works since the latest version 3.1.6 with ATR/BAE/CRJ/DC3 .....
What are these aircrafts have in common?

Embedded stairs!

For the parking editor to work well on any type of parking you have to:

1. Open "Customize Parking positions", select the ramp, and check "Disable staircases"  and don't forget to "apply" !
2. Open Customize Airplane" and check "Embedded stairs" for the Pax Door #1 That's all. (one time only).

I didn't find this information in the manual but I'm not saying it's not there!

So if your plane has "embedded stairs" you know what to do.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 12:17:40 pm by BBJN56 »

romoni

Re: For all people who have a problem with ATR/BAE/CRJ/DC3 .....
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2024, 01:17:20 pm »
Thank You BBJN56!

I have no idea that what "embedded stairs" really means. I try to check and translate it but not found any rational explantion.

Anyway - it's very odd that service works Fenix A 320, Maddog -82, inibuilds A300-600 but PMDG 737-800 (I try with it, too) not work because there is an old problem it (all buttons freezed again).

Today I tryed again to check GSX. I went to inbuilds EGLL gate 527 with BAE 146-300 and asked service. No luck - same problems as I descripted my earlier post.

Then I change an aircraft and take inibuilds A300-600 Cargo version and went to Parking 608 and everything works like charm.

So result is that Umberto aka Virtual has been done to update 3.1.6 and he only knows that what it is but he stay silence so we can only quess.

I will try later today Yours advice, ofcourse and report back as I have a little bit time to do it.

Thank You

Rolf

KL204

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2024, 04:10:04 pm »
Embedded stair is the stair build in the aircraft. Mostley the innerside of the door turns into stair. Or they deploied below the door like some Boeing 737 have.

BBJN56

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2024, 07:23:22 pm »
Problem solved with the last update just now.