Author Topic: GSX Services not working on latest update  (Read 240 times)

Markus5480

GSX Services not working on latest update
« on: September 18, 2024, 10:55:02 am »
Hey guys, i have just updated to the latest version of GSX PRO for MSFS, since then i cannot get GSX services working.
When I have embedded stairs enabled services don't work
When I disabled it everything Works fine again.

Could you guys give for feedback on this topic? thanks in advance!

romoni

Re: GSX Services not working on latest update
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 12:07:10 pm »
Hey guys, i have just updated to the latest version of GSX PRO for MSFS, since then i cannot get GSX services working.
When I have embedded stairs enabled services don't work
When I disabled it everything Works fine again.

Could you guys give for feedback on this topic? thanks in advance!

Exactly same problem here, too...

No stairs, no re-fueling, nothing.

romoni

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2024, 08:55:40 am »
Small information update.

GSX Service worked very well september 17 2024 but not responsed any service asks september 18 2024. I tryed uninstall / re-install yestarday via FSDT installer but no luck. I use Windows Defender but I think that any virus program or router or simconnect not caused the problems because GSX worked last tuesday without any problem. These continues updates ( it's ok that gsx keep updated) are some kind risk that something go wrong as we see now.

I hope that these problems will fix ASAP.

Thank You again
Rolf

romoni

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2024, 10:12:33 am »
I tested today to checked that about what's going on. As I run simulator and it's  loaded on airport there was a one truck and a few other equipment on the ground.

As I open GSX and select one of the service those ground equipment disappeared. After about 10 seconds only cone or conus or what ever they are called appear as the picture shows and that's all. Any service aren't avaiable.

So...

Regards

Rolf

romoni

« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:32:47 am »
Good morning!

here is a log file if it helps a some way to see that about what is going to.

Regards

Rolf

romoni

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:08:17 am »
Ok- I check the log.file by my self and found this line:

"Skipping package D:\New MSFS\Community\fk-airport-enov-hovden due to a problem with encoding"

I deleted the ENOV airport and after that I started the Simulator. I was a little bit supraised because everythings seem to be working again as they should be.

What I think over now is that why ENOV airport causing problems now and not before 3.1.6 updates - any ideas?

Thank You

Rolf

romoni

« Reply #6 on: Today at 10:23:55 am »
I surrender - test a second time and problem is back. What I did I updated EFMA airport, ran FSDT Installer Config program, close it ja re-started windows. Started sim and went to EFMA airport to check that everything is ok but their are not. No service at all. Very frustraiting. I checked a log.file but I didn't foun this time nothing that can caused the problems.

Here is the log.file again.

Regards

Rolf