Author Topic: Couatl engine : corrupt file after FSDT Live Update  (Read 672 times)

frig2

Re: Couatl engine : corrupt file after FSDT Live Update
« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:08:21 am »
Same here, GSX has broken after the latest update.

I just ran the updater to 3.1.6 and I'm having the exact same issue. Couatl not launching and GSX not loading in the sim (Never ending "Waiting for Couatl Scipting Engine to start"). Trying to launch it manually in the Addon Manager/couatl64  folder gives me an error "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable".

I was previously on 3.1.3 and everything was working just fine. Ran the update and it's no longer working. GSX is already excluded in all antivirus and firewall settings.

Sorry to say it, but something is not right about this update - I've used GSX since release and never had any kind of major issue in MSFS until this right now.

kaanaslan

« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:02:51 am »
I've been flying without GSX for a few days due to not having a fix or a solution.

kakugo

« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:56:03 pm »
Same problem, disabling antivirus and firewall and CHECKing the installation with FSDT Installer didn't solve the problem.
Nothing on my system changed that would explain why GSX stopped working after the latest update.

kakugo

« Reply #18 on: Today at 03:44:43 pm »
It now started working for me, possibly because I ran the offline installer.