Author Topic: Revert to former version  (Read 312 times)

robertvdb

Revert to former version
« on: September 09, 2024, 09:01:30 am »
Can I revert to the former version (without passengers?
Since the new version I can't connect to Simbrief anymore. Moreover, those passengers (always sitting on the same spot) are not giving me extra value to my sim in view of the Simbrief problem.
Thanks

pete_auau

Re: Revert to former version
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 09:20:55 am »
just untick  the  pax  option

robertvdb

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2024, 02:18:45 pm »
Thanks for your prompt answer. Actually the new version has other problematic features. As soon as I deviate a little bit from the exact parking after arrival, I get the pushback menu instead of the normal menu (with disembarking). Secondly, it takes sometimes a long time waiting for the menu.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 10:04:09 pm »
Not unless you happened to back it up before you made the update.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2024, 11:21:23 am »
Thanks for your prompt answer. Actually the new version has other problematic features. As soon as I deviate a little bit from the exact parking after arrival, I get the pushback menu instead of the normal menu (with disembarking).

None of this happens and none of this has changed in the latest version.

The one and only thing that decides if you are parked inside a parking spot (showing the parking menu) or outside (showing the gate selection menu), it's the parking radius, which is read from the Navdata API so it comes with the scenery OR the Distance Threshold, which is something that can be customized in the airport profile. So, either you parked in a place with a very small radius (sometimes airports do this to "simulate" (badly) MARS aprons), or the airport profile has overridden the threshold distance for that gate.

In any case, this hasn't changed in a very long time.

Secondly, it takes sometimes a long time waiting for the menu.

Only after you just done an update Check, and it's normal, otherwise it's only a few seconds.