Author Topic: Version 3.1.1 new problem  (Read 936 times)

SN737

Version 3.1.1 new problem
« on: August 12, 2024, 08:39:06 pm »
GSX bar icon starts greyed out now, I then press it , the menu appears ( don't touch anything), the menu dissapears and the GSX bar icon becomes grey again, I have to re click on it, then finally the menu appears and I can start using GSX services. Huge step backwards.

hrowen23

Re: Version 3.1.1 new problem
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 02:32:48 am »
Same here - I think the issue started from the 3.1.0 update, because this is when I started to have issues with GSX. Just earlier, GSX failed to load. I also noticed that when I am starting a new flight, the loading screen hangs (sound will go away a few times) then it finally loads.  Not really sure what the issue is, but I will try uninstalling and re-installing to see if that makes a difference.

fabristunt

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2024, 12:33:44 pm »
Same here: GSX fails to load. I have to restart coault to get it working. Also had this on 3.1.0.

Seth2413

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2024, 01:32:36 pm »
Same here - I think the issue started from the 3.1.0 update, because this is when I started to have issues with GSX. Just earlier, GSX failed to load. I also noticed that when I am starting a new flight, the loading screen hangs (sound will go away a few times) then it finally loads.  Not really sure what the issue is, but I will try uninstalling and re-installing to see if that makes a difference.

Yep getting that all the time now.  Its a new one, never seen the grey circles of death before!! 

moxiejeff

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2024, 04:29:32 pm »
Same here; I get this.... even when couatl has started.

Can't get latest GSX Pro to work at all.

moxiejeff

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2024, 04:32:47 pm »
Once I manually ReSTART coutl, I now get this:

hrowen23

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2024, 10:42:39 pm »
After a process of elimination (uninstalled GSX, Fenix), the problem seems to be with Fenix A320. After uninstalling Fenix, GSX seems to run perfectly with PMDG. Perhaps Fenix is not compatible with the most recent version of MSFS (there was a micro-update?) and causing a conflict with GSX. Not sure, but I've left Fenix uninstalled for now - will just enjoy the 737 and 777 in the meantime.

SN737

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2024, 04:32:43 am »
I only fly with PMDG 737 and the problem persists.

Jeeno

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2024, 09:00:49 am »
After a process of elimination (uninstalled GSX, Fenix), the problem seems to be with Fenix A320. After uninstalling Fenix, GSX seems to run perfectly with PMDG. Perhaps Fenix is not compatible with the most recent version of MSFS (there was a micro-update?) and causing a conflict with GSX. Not sure, but I've left Fenix uninstalled for now - will just enjoy the 737 and 777 in the meantime.

I don't have the Fenix installed, actually I've never had it on my system and still have the issue.

WebMaximus

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2024, 11:08:07 am »
I hesitated upgrading when reading your posts in here but made a system image backup and then went ahead with the update and no issues over here with the PMDG 737 I'm happy to say. The GSX menu loads just fine without any spinning grey circles. I did notice how it automatically closed once though initially but it was easy enough to just open it again and then it stayed in place.

So whatever is causing this issue for you guys, it doesn't seem to be related to a specific aircraft but rather something else on your side.

One thing I'm still seeing though but that has been an issue for as long as I can remember. If SimBrief is outdated and you click it for a refresh, after doing this and choosing the Refueling option from the menu, nothing happens and the GSX menu is closed. You then need to bring it back and choose the Refueling option a second time and then it will work and GSX will react on it.
Richard Åsberg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2024, 04:00:16 pm »
None of that happens here, be sure of the usual:

- Have the whole Addon Manager folder added to the Antivirus Exclusions, then perform another Update CHECK

- If that fails, try to use the OFFLINE installer (link on the Sticky post here or the MSFS Products page )

If even the Offline installer doesn't change it, please post your startup log.