Author Topic: No marshaller at gates in iniBuilds KLAX  (Read 471 times)

sorcky

No marshaller at gates in iniBuilds KLAX
« on: August 11, 2024, 08:02:05 am »
Hello,

I've just tried to fly into KLAX and found that there are no marshallers at assigned gate.
In the Parking Editor I see no marshaller as well as you can see on the attached screenshot.
When I move Parking System position in the editor, marshaller appears for a second and disappears again.
This is the only airport where I observe such a wierd behaviour.

I use IniBuilds KLAX scenery v1.2.0b with GSX profile provided at https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/3128-inibuilds-los-angeles-klax-gsx-pro-profile/

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No marshaller at gates in iniBuilds KLAX
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2024, 04:45:27 pm »
It might be possible the scenery might have an hollowed area there, so the marshaller gets underground as soon it's created. Try to move its position front/back and see if comes back.

jgoggi

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2024, 11:11:31 am »
I have the same issue. I tried to move the marshaller back and forth and, when I do, he correctly moves at ground level, but appears for an instant and then disappears, any position I move him to. At the end he continues not to be visible... Today I updated GSX to 3.1.4 but same issue.

EDIT: moved backward just under the building and now he appears correctly, but only in parkings where there is room under the building. In other parkings he should be inside the building or in a very sideways position in order not to disappear! The issue remains... It's like at each parking there is an invisible area where the marshaller is not visible. Needs to be cleared with Inibuilds?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 11:44:01 am by jgoggi »
James Goggi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2024, 12:02:58 am »
It really seems to be a scenery issues. The marshaller is placed "on ground" but, if the ground there is hollowed, anything placed on ground would fall.

jgoggi

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2024, 11:28:30 am »
The ground is correctly flat, not hollow, but there is an area around the buildings, where the GSX marshaller is not visible (he apppears for a second when you move his position in the editor and then disappears). Indeed, in the external parkings, where there are no buildings, he is normally visible...
James Goggi