Author Topic: Msfs Gsx airport profiles not working  (Read 528 times)

GhostJDV777

Msfs Gsx airport profiles not working
« on: August 07, 2024, 08:59:40 am »
Hello
I have recently downloaded Gsx pro and wanted to get airport profiles for my sim, but it doesn't work. I downloaded an airport profile off flightsim.to and unzipped it. I put it into the folder APPDATA/ROAMING/VIRTUALI/GSX/MSFS, but when I loaded into my msfs, and loaded into one of the gates of the airport that I downloaded, the airport profile doesn't work and it just had the default airport with GSX custom jetways and GSX ground services. Is there something that I am doing wrong, if so could you please show me.

The airport profile that I downloaded was YSSY - Sydney by Flytampa (Domestic and International)

If anyone could help it would be greatly helpful.

Caracarn3

Re: Msfs Gsx airport profiles not working
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 01:46:52 pm »
From what I have seen/understand, GSX matches the profile it deems "best".  I think this has to do with how many gates have information in the profile.  So if the one you downloaded and copied over has fewer gates edited then GSX would pick the other.  If you go into the Customize Airport Positions button in the GSX menu in game that will take you into the edit mode.  In that mode you can load a profile.  Simply go there and then pick the profile you want and save.  That should work.

GhostJDV777

Re: Msfs Gsx airport profiles not working
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 02:13:28 pm »
When I go into the airport positions customization its says 92 gates not found in nav data and that's the profile that I downloaded for YSSY. I click choose profile and click on the ini file of the airport that I downloaded and it still doesn't load it. Is there something else that I am doing wrong?