Author Topic: Catering waiting for my actions - Fenix 320  (Read 1277 times)

MrSauga

Catering waiting for my actions - Fenix 320
« on: August 04, 2024, 02:21:43 pm »
I'm not sure what the issue is, or when it started happening, but whenever using the Fenix 320 as the primary way of loading the aircraft (EFB dropdown menu, select GSX) the catering arrives as expected and doors 1R and 2R open. After this point the catering won't start the process of loading the aircraft. If I open the GSX menu, I notice GSX is asking me to open door 1R. The only way to get catering 2R to work is to open door 2L, but opening 1L does not start the catering process for door 1R. Since the catering can't finish, the fuel truck never leaves and the boarding process never happens.
However, if I run the catering, fueling, and boarding through the GSM menu, all works fine. I'm at a loss.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 03:20:44 am by MrSauga »

MrSauga

Re: Catering waiting for my actions - Fenix 320
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2024, 12:35:53 am »
A temporary fix for me was to change the aircraft config settings for the doors. I switched it so GSX doesn't check if the door is open or not. The only thing I need to do is open the 1R and 2R from within the Fenix Ground Services tab. The catering now works as expected. I did the same for the cargo doors. Again, I have to manually open them or cargo is rammed into the doors.
This is just a workaround for now.
EDIT:
If I edit the aircraft config so it checks if the door is open or not before loading(A.png), it works fine. All services wait for me to open and close the doors, whereas in the past all this was done automatically. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be now.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 03:22:27 am by MrSauga »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2024, 09:10:40 pm »
You need to remove all GSX airplane profiles made for the previous version, because since Fenix changed all door's IDs, they are no longer valid. They have updated the profile in the airplane folder, but since your custom profiles takes precedence over the default one, you must remove all your custom profiles, if they were made before the Fenix update.

MrSauga

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2024, 09:47:33 pm »
That fixed it up. Thanks!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 01:32:39 am by MrSauga »

rencath

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2024, 09:45:54 am »
Hello
Do you mean that we have to delete all gsx profiles in GSX/MFS all files .ini ?
Thanks

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2024, 12:28:45 pm »
Just for the Fenix airplanes as far as I know.
Captain Kevin

MrSauga

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2024, 03:11:28 am »
Hello
Thanks
Not those files.
Check the folder located at users\***\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes for any folders that have the Fenix folder structure, such as FNX_320_CFM, or _IAE and rename or delete them. In my case I had the FNX_320_CFM and renamed it to FNX_320_CFM_org just to be safe. I can delete it now if I like. Then make sure you go back to the GSX configurator and deselect the Fenix A320 B2 then reselect it again. Exit out and that should be all you need to do.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 03:23:51 am by MrSauga »

rencath

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2024, 07:22:31 am »
Hello
Thanks
Not those files.
Check the folder located at users\***\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes for any folders that have the Fenix folder structure, such as FNX_320_CFM, or _IAE and rename or delete them. In my case I had the FNX_320_CFM and renamed it to FNX_320_CFM_org just to be safe. I can delete it now if I like. Then make sure you go back to the GSX configurator and deselect the Fenix A320 B2 then reselect it again. Exit out and that should be all you need to do.

Hello
Thanks I try that.

Trestini

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2024, 01:47:00 am »
I've been trying to get back to flying the Fenix ​​A320 for a week now. This aircraft is the best I have ever flown in 15 years of flying. But all the joy ended with update 232. A series of bugs in the GSX integration are preventing me from flying. The GSX profile is having problems. Doors no longer work properly, ground services lock up. When the catering arrives, even with the R1 door open, the GSX asks to open the door so that the service can begin. When boarding ends, instead of closing the door, the GSX opens the emergency door and R1. Anyway. I tested the GSX with the PMDG 737 and it works normally.  I contacted GSX support and was instructed to delete the old profile and uncheck the integration with Fenix. But it didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled Fenix ​​via Fenix ​​installer and deleted the folders in virtualli roaming. It didn't work. I have already done everything that was available in terms of information in the Fenix ​​and GSX database. I've been trying to contact Fenix ​​support for a week now and I can't get in touch. When I click to submit the ticket form it freezes. Is there any possible solution? Is there a possibility that I can return to the previous version and continue flying until a new update can resolve these issues? Can anyone help me find a way to contact with the Fenix ​​support team?

goose66

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2024, 04:39:21 am »
I've been trying to get back to flying the Fenix ​​A320 for a week now. This aircraft is the best I have ever flown in 15 years of flying. But all the joy ended with update 232. A series of bugs in the GSX integration are preventing me from flying. The GSX profile is having problems. Doors no longer work properly, ground services lock up. When the catering arrives, even with the R1 door open, the GSX asks to open the door so that the service can begin. When boarding ends, instead of closing the door, the GSX opens the emergency door and R1. Anyway. I tested the GSX with the PMDG 737 and it works normally.  I contacted GSX support and was instructed to delete the old profile and uncheck the integration with Fenix. But it didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled Fenix ​​via Fenix ​​installer and deleted the folders in virtualli roaming. It didn't work. I have already done everything that was available in terms of information in the Fenix ​​and GSX database. I've been trying to contact Fenix ​​support for a week now and I can't get in touch. When I click to submit the ticket form it freezes. Is there any possible solution? Is there a possibility that I can return to the previous version and continue flying until a new update can resolve these issues? Can anyone help me find a way to contact with the Fenix ​​support team?
Well, nothing GSX wise would prevent you from flying the Fenix.  Maybe you don't use GSX, but to say you are somehow prevented from flying is not correct.  That being said, the best way I have seen to contact their support is the Fenix support page on their website.  I just used them a while back and they responded immediately and often. You can also try their Discord server.  For the form issue, try a different browser than the one you tried.  It worked for me with Edge.  I would suggest just concentrating on spelling out the problem and how you are able to replicate it and leave the theatrics out. 
Mark AAL3 VP-HR