Author Topic: new Crewsystem  (Read 902 times)

flyseven

new Crewsystem
« on: July 01, 2024, 02:39:48 pm »
works the new crewsystem independent form "seated passenger" mode now only for Fenix ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: new Crewsystem
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 12:13:30 am »
I'm not sure I understand the question. What crew system are you talking about here.
Captain Kevin

flyseven

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 02:27:42 pm »
Sorry i meant the new function that cabin crew adopt uniforms and language accents of different airlines !

bcm652

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 04:27:38 pm »
You have to remember that GSX is simply an animation, not a real life depiction.

flyseven

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2024, 09:12:43 am »
guy's ! I'm spaking of "The new Crewsystem" see please manual page 11 !! my question is:

are the described functions working independent from the seated pax function wich works at the moment only with fenix ?

NinoGZ

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024, 09:56:38 am »
Yes, they do.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 11:27:06 pm »
The new Crew works with any airplane, but in order for the airline to be recognized, the airplane must have the icao_airline code set in the aircraft.cfg.

Unfortunately, lots of airplane developers seems to forget about this, so we put a workaround and, if you set an airline code in a Simbrief flightplan, GSX will take it from there if it's missing from the aircraft.cfg. Of course, it will be your responsibility to set the correct airline code in the flightplan to match the airline you are actually flying.

The only difference between an airplane supported by Seated Passengers (and in the current version we have Pilot's Dash-7 and Leonardo MD8x in addition to Fenix), is the Crew will just board the airplane and greet passengers, but won't stay in the airplane for the whole flight.