Author Topic: PAX and cargo at the same time ?  (Read 275 times)

Acesimulation

PAX and cargo at the same time ?
« on: June 15, 2024, 09:47:28 am »
Is there a way where we can load both at the same time like in the real world instead of boarding all the PAX first then the cargo ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: PAX and cargo at the same time ?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2024, 02:16:33 pm »
Question for you. Is refueling still ongoing as the passengers are boarding, and which side of the airplane is the fuel truck on.
Captain Kevin

Acesimulation

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2024, 09:43:39 pm »
Question for you. Is refueling still ongoing as the passengers are boarding, and which side of the airplane is the fuel truck on.

Fuels when they are boarding (Fuelling is slow for some reason) and on the right hand side

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2024, 02:21:21 am »
Okay, that's what I thought. Basically, if the fuel truck is on the right side, the cargo won't load, and that's because if the cargo were to be loaded at the same time that the refueling was taking place, the fuel truck would potentially go crashing right through all the vehicles, which wouldn't look good. If you set the refueling point on the left side of the airplane, the cargo loading won't be an issue since the fuel truck obviously wouldn't be in the way of the cargo loaders, but if you're boarding with stairs, the stairs won't go near the plane until the refueling is complete. This won't be an issue if you primarily use jetways for boarding. As for the refueling time, I think it's at 1,000 gallons a minute, but I could be off.
Captain Kevin