Author Topic: KDFW Blueprint  (Read 14655 times)

VX4ever

• Next Stop Los Angeles Intl Airport
KDFW Blueprint
« on: May 24, 2010, 03:41:13 pm »
Didn't see this posted anywhere but to all you guys who are impatient Blueprint Simulations announced on the 20th of May KDFW to be released in the next couple of weeks so enjoy low frame rate impact  and a cheaper cost! But believe me when FSDT Releases i will be all over that with my new rig!

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: KDFW Blueprint
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 05:13:41 pm »
Didn't see this posted anywhere but to all you guys who are impatient Blueprint Simulations announced on the 20th of May KDFW to be released in the next couple of weeks so enjoy low frame rate impact  and a cheaper cost! But believe me when FSDT Releases i will be all over that with my new rig!

Good to know. Even though I am not a huge fan of BluePrint, I will, for the low price of $15, probably buy it to hold me over until the FSDT version arrives. It will probably be better than the default version at least and have a terminal D, alhough I currently have a free terminal D that another fellow did, but the whole airport will probably be more FPS friendly than the default.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 08:33:23 pm »
I saw the press release and accordingly are in the process of debugging KDFW and BLUEPRINT will have it out in the next few weeks.  ;D
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 11:42:24 pm »
When you know a better version is coming and you want it, why waste the money?   ???
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:32:47 am »
Is it true that you can't Install BluePrint scenery on 64-bit OS's, even if you install it to the X86 folder?
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 09:38:47 am »
When you know a better version is coming and you want it, why waste the money?   ???

Because it's only $15 and the stock version I dont like so much. Plus when I figure that I spend about $20 a day on lunch and getting a coffee at Starbucks in the morning, $15 doesn't seem that bad for something that I will have for a lot longer than it takes my lunch and coffee to navigate my digestive system and make its exit.

I'm not saying that I am waistful, because truthfully I am not. I am actually pretty thrifty and dont spend or waste money on things that I dont either use or enjoy. As an example, when I go out to eat I rarely order alcoholic beverages because frankly I think that the prices they charge for a beer or drink is way too much, however I don't bat an eye to spend $65 to $80 every Sunday to play 18 holes of golf with my buddies.

Plus the fact that we have no idea how much longer it will be until the FSDT version is out. It could be weeks or months, no one knows except Umberto.

If Umberto came out and said that the FSDT version will be out on July 1st, then for only a 1 month wait, I would probably not buy the BP version. But we all know that he won't give a release date and have just know shown some pics of the ground textures. I'm thinking that DFW is still at least 3 months or more away, which wil cost me $5 a month to use the BP version.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 01:19:39 pm »
That makes $ense :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:22:21 pm by virtuali »

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 06:32:57 pm »

I would be interested to see what the rest of your post said before Umberto edited it.

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 07:49:18 pm »

I would be interested to see what the rest of your post said before Umberto edited it.

Hahaha..  :P
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

phenocom

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 08:31:38 pm »
Buying the Blueprint makes no sense at all when FSDT is working on it as we speak. Have a little patience and you will be rewarded with a far superior product. The only time I will buy a Blueprint Scenery is when no one else will make it.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 08:52:52 pm »
The only time I will buy a Blueprint Scenery is when no one else will make it.

I agree, but were only talking $15 here. You can spend that on renting a DVD and ordering a pizza.

Make no mistake, I will get the FSDT version once its out. I just wouldn't mind an alternative until it is released.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 09:17:32 pm »

I've only edited the integral quoting.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 09:31:51 pm »
I've only edited the integral quoting.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 11:59:22 pm »

With a few exceptions,Their's nothing wrong with upgrading to a better version from a default airport. You have to do what suits your needs for the time being. :)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 12:59:41 am »

With a few exceptions,Their's nothing wrong with upgrading to a better version from a default airport. You have to do what suits your needs for the time being. :)

After seeing the new screen shots that Umberto just posted I may not need to get the BP version. Looks like it maybe done sooner rather than later.