Author Topic: What Happened to the VA Override Option  (Read 635 times)

dfreemanfso

What Happened to the VA Override Option
« on: March 07, 2024, 01:03:58 am »
Hello,

I just ran live update to make sure everything was working with Fenix.  When I went back into the sim, I noticed that my airline was no longer the ground handler at my gate.  When I went to verify in GSX settings, I noticed that the option to do the VA override was no longer there.

Please advise, and thanks,

Dave

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: What Happened to the VA Override Option
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 11:01:51 am »
The Virtual Airlines override doesn't make any sense in any version except for P3D V4, which could use Render to Texture to create a custom logo for VA airlines, so it has been removed from MSFS.

dfreemanfso

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 06:20:40 pm »
Okay,

Thank you sir

pinksunshine

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 09:50:09 pm »
Is there any chance that this gets added back in? Even if the label is different? I used it to force certain operators when the profile is bugged out or when the options don't show the airline that I want.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 11:35:58 pm »
I used it to force certain operators when the profile is bugged out or when the options don't show the airline that I want.

That case is now completely covered by the explicit operator selection, which takes precedence over any default scoring system or airline codes setting so, in a way, it's like the virtual airlines override, but tied to the airport, if you don't want to go change all parking spots individually (multiple selections makes assigning any operator to any airport very quick)