Author Topic: marshaller "default" in the wrong position and on a ladder / stairs  (Read 510 times)

akaa

Due to several errors, I did a full reinstall of GSX Pro.

Now at every arrival/parking spot (with the MSFS standard Longitude) the marshaller stands on a ladder/stairs .
So, much too high.

Furthermore, I only park the Longitude “properly” when my nosegear is exactly where the marshaller (ladder/stairs) is. (?)
This seems like a "default" error to me.

If I configure a parking spot with the marshaller on a greater distance, this problem is solved, but it is of course impossible to adjust this for all parking spots at all airports.

Which parameter should I adjust to resolve this error by default?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: marshaller "default" in the wrong position and on a ladder / stairs
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 05:18:12 pm »
By default (if it's not manually set on a parking), the Marhsaller distance (and the decision to show it on a ladder or not) is based on the airplane Eyepoint, but it's not something in the GSX airplane profile, it's read directly from the simulator.

Are you sure the Longituded worked before? Maybe the eyepoint changed in one of the updates, we'll check this because, even if you can't edit, we have a way to override the airplane eyepoint in the GSX database, since we found some cases of airplanes with the eyepoint set wrong.