Author Topic: GSX bounces and double cockpit to ground  (Read 676 times)

Alabamaboy

GSX bounces and double cockpit to ground
« on: January 20, 2024, 05:35:12 am »
In my ifly 737 after pushback brakes set the cockpit began bouncing until towbar is disconnected. Then after engin start I heat a double cockpit to ground in different voices. Any suggestions

airbadger

Re: GSX bounces and double cockpit to ground
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 07:57:37 pm »
In my ifly 737 after pushback brakes set the cockpit began bouncing until towbar is disconnected. Then after engin start I heat a double cockpit to ground in different voices. Any suggestions

Same here. The P3D version of GSX kinda sucks right now tbh.

garybarker

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 10:56:26 am »
I too hear a double cockpit to ground sound in two different voices since the last 12 Jan 2024 update.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 02:52:42 pm »
I'm thinking it's a case of sound files simply not being updated. Prior to the update where the pull function was introduced, return to gate wasn't an option, so the entire callout was tied into we_have_good_engine_start.wav. Now, there's a separate sound file called cockpit_to_ground.wav since there are new callouts for if one wishes to return to the gate, but if the first sound file didn't get updated, that's why. If I remember correctly, if you go into the Add-on Manager folder, go to \couatl\GSX\sounds\pushback, then there's folders 1, 2, and 3. There is a we_have_good_engine_start.wav in all three of those, and I don't know if those got updated.
Captain Kevin