Author Topic: FSDT is a SCAM!!! They are deleting posts of people!  (Read 746 times)

suvito1994

FSDT is a SCAM!!! They are deleting posts of people!
« on: December 22, 2023, 05:54:59 pm »
I was told to contact the support to issue refund for buying the wrong GSX and GSX L2 instead of GSX Pro and they won't reply to my email or give me a refund.. what a joke, if you guys think you can scam people out of 50$ bucks and create a community of people to support your work. Useless basement nerds to hell with your entire family tree!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT is a SCAM!!! They are deleting posts of people!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 09:46:27 am »
You should be ashamed of yourself, don't you think that posting something so obviously wrong, when everybody here knows we always fix these sorts of mistakes with no issues, will make YOU look like a fool?

You emailed about this in the middle of the night of the 21st, and you haven't even let the customary 24 *business* hours that are a very reasonable standard before posting this on the forum.

Of course, you'll be refunded the GSX for FSX you bought by mistake, and you are so wrong to use this tone and, again, everybody here knows we always support users making these kinds of mistakes, that I almost feel sorry for you.

In fact, about the other blatantly false statement you put in this post, that we "deleted posts of people", might have helped you in this case: if your posts were really deleted, it would have saved you from this embarrassment. But I'll keep it here, and a future memory of how WRONG some people can be, and there's no limit to that.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 09:51:20 am by virtuali »

avduarri

Re: FSDT is a SCAM!!! They are deleting posts of people!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 10:58:24 am »
Working as a customer support agent in an industry company, sometimes I'm surprised about how rude are some customers. They want things solved now even when they do the mistake, even during Christmas break.

Bravo Umberto, you should pin this topic above all the rest.